The YANMAR branded concentrated coolant is provided in 1,5 or 20 litre containers. Concentrated coolant must be premixed with clean potable water before it is added to an engine cooling water system. If there is doubt about the local water quality, use distilled water.
- The mixing ratio is 50 / 50% with exception of the TF and TS series of engines.
- TF and TS series engines require a mixture rate up to a maximum of 30% coolant concentrate in water.
- It is our recommendation for Marine engines that the coolant is changed every 500 hours or once a year whichever comes first
- 6LP(A) series require a coolant change every 250 hours or once a year whichever comes first.
- For industrial engines we recommend to change coolant every 2000 hours or once every 2 years whichever comes first.
Yanmar coolant ONLY comes in RED, please ensure you do not mix other branded coolant with Yanmar RED. You must flush your engine prior to changing 'colours'.